We plan to go on our Honeymoon to Italy in December, from Dec 22 to Jan 1. We have no idea of how to go about planning the itinerary, so would appreciate if people could lend us some advice.
Our budget is moderate, and we plan to shell out a maximum of 2500 Euros for the trip (apart from air fare). Firstly we would like to know if that is viable for a 10 day trip to Italy, and if so, would love suggestions on decent places which could accommodate us on such budget.
We heard that Sorrento is a beautiful place to spend on New Year's eve, so would like our itinerary to include that
Appreciate your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga