10 day in ireland!What to do? any advice

Old Jun 28th, 1997, 02:08 PM
mike

10 day in ireland!What to do? any advice

I'm only have 10 days in Ireland and I don't want to waste a day doing things that are not that good. Any advice like where to go, what hotels, I'm going to going all over.

Old Jun 28th, 1997, 03:34 PM
CHARLIE LEE

HI ! I JUST RETURNED FROM A 2 WK. TRIP AND IT WAS GREAT.I'M AN OUT DOOR FREAK AND SPENT ALL MY TIME CHECKING OUT THE NATURAL SURROUNDINGS.MUST SEE PLACES---BLARNEY CASTLE,ROCK OF CASHEL,CLIFFS OF MOHER,THE BURRENS,CONNAMARRA NATIONAL PARK,BUNRATTY CASTLE,TRINITY COLLEGE,RING OF KERRY AND MY FAVORITE THE DINGLE PENINSULA {DON'T MISS CONNERS PASS AS YOU DRIVE AROUND DINGLE,THE VIEW IS AWESOME}.RENTING A CAR AND STAYING AT B&B'S IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO,HAVE FUN&ENJOY E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION.BYE!!!

Old Jun 29th, 1997, 06:00 AM
Lauri Bracken

I've recently moved to Ireland from the US (my husband is Irish) so I've been a virtual tourist for 10 months. My favorite places so far are Doolin in Co. Clare and the Connamara in the west. Doolin and surrounding environs are hip for backpackers and the like so the atmosphere is friendly and down-to-earth. Apparently, people come from all over the world to hear trad music in Doolin in the summer. West Co. Galway and Co. Mayo are relatively unspoilt with lots of adventure/outdoor activities if you are in to that. If you have specific questions (I live near Dublin) send an e-mail.

Old Jun 29th, 1997, 06:26 PM
evan

When I went to ireland. I like to hang out at the airport for a day. It is such a nice atmospere. Stay at B and B's to see all of ireland.

Old Jun 30th, 1997, 08:44 PM
Jim Blaul

Places to visit: A) 1-2 days Dublin (especially Temple Bar), B) 1-2 Days Waterford and Blarney, C) 1-2 days Galway and Aran Islands (you can stay overnight on the islands) D) 1 Day- Bus tour-Ring of Kerry, E) 1 Day- Shannon- Including Durty Nellies and Bonratty Castle, F) 2 Days Possibly Northern Ireland- Belfast, Giant's Causeways and tour Bushmills G) 1-2+ Days Near Cork-Off the coast of Baltimore-Cape Clear Island and Sherlin Islands ...Jim Blaul

Old Jul 7th, 1997, 02:17 PM
will

Go to Dublin for a day. It is really nice. But don't get hit by cars. I was very close to get hit by one. In the U.S. left for cars. You have to look right. Go all over the country. If your staying at a hotel. Sheen falls is really nice in kenmare.