Hope you all are doing fine and travelling well.
I am new to this forum and am looking for some answers with regards to my honeymoon in Nov/Dec in Italy. I am planning to have a 10 day honeymoon in Italy. I wanted your views on the following:
a) What cities should i visit keeping in mind the honeymoon (besides Rome, Florence & Venice)
b) What good beaches are there in Italy which are worth exploring/
c) How much (a tentative idea) will a trip cost keeping in mind if we stay in 3 star hotels?
It'll be great if you guys can help me with the same.
Thanks & Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna