Thanks a lot for the forum who helped me planning my trips to Italy.
I wish to go with my family on end of January (30th), to see the picturesque colorful towns of Italy, and thought that the West Coast would be lovely.
We're not interested in indoors (museums), but rather strolling in streets, food markets and such.
Vernazza and Manarola are nearby each other and make it convenient to see both.
Which other nearby towns would you recommend for a 1-week trip?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!