I'm considering a trip in the summer for myself, my elderly parents, and my small children. I would like to stay at one place where we can all enjoy ourselves.
We want to stay at one place and possibly take day trips.
Good beach, nice restaurants nearby, interesting city life and places to visit. Good food is a priority. Somewhere that would not be overcrowded in the summer.
Also I'm not interested in clubs but it would be nice to stay somewhere that is very lively at night. I like history, specifically interesting streets and architecture.
I would appreciate recommendations for specific hotels/resorts.
thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 2 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one
1 place in Cyprus for a week in the summer, your opinions please