I was hoping I could get some help with planning my first big trip!
My boyfriend and I are planning to travel to Ireland, England & Scotland in September 2014. We would be flying from Toronto to Dublin.
With 10 days per country should we rent a car in each country or take trains and transit? We would be fine with driving and would truthfully be more comfortable doing so. At home we're not big on transit.
Traveling from Ireland to England, would a flight or a ferry be our best option? And from England to Scotland, car or train? My boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of flying.
We would like to save as much money as possible but also want to be comfortable throughout the trip.
Look forward to some tips and perhaps some websites where I can gather prices.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/natural-life-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Driving
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris