I'm going with my girlfriend to ski in Wengen in December and I was wondering wich one would the best itinerary: 1 day trip to Bern or Interlaken?
We would be coming from Austria by train and Bern would be one change, late at night. We would sleep and then have the whole day off.
At the end of the day we will go to Wengen .
Any suggestions would be very helpful,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Christmas week in Ireland
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne