I need some help. I am interested in a 1 day tour of Cappadocia. I do not have a lot of time in Turkey (only 4 days) and I would really like to see another part of the country. I chose Cappadocia over Ephesus because I have seen many Greek/Roman ruins around the Mediterranean and I would like to see something different) I have gotten responses from 2 tour companies saying that they want 305 euros for this tour including airport transfers , flights,lunch and tour. That comes to $383 USD. That seems rather expensive considering I can get a round trip domestic flight on Pegasus Air rom Istanbul to Cappadocia for the equivalent of $73 USD and round trip Istanbul airport transfer for $50 USD. So I was considering flying to Cappadocia myself for this lower price and getting a shuttle van to a tour agency to pick up a group tour. Does anyone have any experience getting shuttle vans from Kayseri airport in Cappadocia to the area where the tour agencies would be? Although this option might be a bit more of a headache, the difference in price I think would be significant..I really can't justify spending almost $400 USD on a single day trip when I can do most of the leg work myself and spend half the amount.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피쉬게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Paris Apartment
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Which Area in London?
- 12 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.