I'm going to be staying at a hotel right near CDG for basically an entire day before going somewhere else and I'd like some ideas on a nice countryside place to go, or just a place that is not Paris.
I toyed with the idea of Normandy/Bayeux to see the beach, but I'm seeing conflicting information on how long it would take the get there. Some are saying from CDG to Normandy is like 2.5 hours because you have to go downtown first. Some are saying less than hour if you take the RER to Gare Du Norm\d and then RER to Gare St. Lazare.
Any clarification on this?
Anyways...are there any other nice towns or places to go by train or bus from CDG airport that are close by? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer only original high-quality documents(www.proqualitydoc.com)
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Northern Spain road trip
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain itinerary
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Driving
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure