I'm currently living in Venice and I am planning a day trip to Milan next Tuesday, and then a trip to Florence the Tuesday after before I head back to Canada.
I know these are big important cities to tackle in 1 day, so I am asking for your help in narrowing down some of the big sights to something that is doable in an 8-10 hour day.
I've already tried to book tickets for The Last Supper and it seems that I am too late as the only tickets left are for group tours or last minute sales which are very pricey. Would it be worth it to pay 44 euro for a last minute ticket? It comes with an audio guide as well.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing Champagne
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)