Reload this Page >

***Are you back from Princess Dawn South. Caribb. TRIP? ***

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29th, 2000, 02:08 PM
debbie

Was supposed to e-mail a Mike (with "Chicago" as part of e-mail address)after his March or April trip on Dawn Princess but my kids discarded his address. Mike, are you there? <BR> <BR>TO ANYONE: <BR>Have you recently taken a recent trip on this ship to the Southern Caribbean? We are booked for Nov. and look forward to it. I appreciate any comments you have about your trip.

Old May 10th, 2000, 04:31 AM
DAVE

I was on the Princess Dawne for the southern cruise. We are a group of five couples and we usually travel together. This was my first cruise. I would not take another cruise myself. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Old May 18th, 2000, 05:37 AM
janice

Dave, We are probably going on a Caribbean Princess cruise next March. Family wants everyone to get together and go. My fiance has had no desire to go on a cruise and I always said I'd like to go at least once. He did say he'll go on this one. Why would you not go on another cruise? What did you like and not like?

Old May 18th, 2000, 06:59 AM
Dave

JANICE <BR>Can I send you an e-mail??

Old May 18th, 2000, 12:05 PM
Cindy

Dave, No fair!! We want to know what was wrong with the cruise too. Might prevent someone from making a mistake in choosing a cruise for vacation. I guess you could e-mail me too but that wouldn't help anyone else and I'm having a bit of trouble with mine right now anyway.

Old May 18th, 2000, 12:30 PM
DAVE

I can reply in the forum. I had put together a reply for someone else who had e mailed me. It is guite lenghty. That is why I just wanted to forward to anyone interested.

Old May 19th, 2000, 04:36 PM
Jane

My family went to the Caribbean on the Dawn Princess a year ago. We've been on eight cruises and Dawn Princess was definitely my favorite ship. I found the staff to be excellent, the ship very nice, the food so-so though. The islands were great - we did the itinerary with St. Kitts and St. Lucia in it. We'd been on Royal Caribbean, HAL, Celebrity, and NCL prior to Princess. Personally, I'm a little "cruised out" but next time we decide to cruise, I would definitely go with Princess again.

Old May 25th, 2000, 08:56 AM
janice

Dave, <BR>You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks! I look forward to reading it.

Old Jun 8th, 2000, 06:18 AM
DAVE

I will be putting together a summary and e-mailing it out,it has been a very hectic summer.

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 11:55 AM
DAVE

Janice, <BR>I sent you an e-mail, I hope you received it.

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 06:31 PM
debbie

Dave, Janice, Cindy and Jane: <BR> <BR>So glad my posting has helped you all! Dave e-mailed me his experience and it was helpful. He is right- too lengthy to post but he is nice enough to e-mail directly to you all. Happy cruising!

Old Sep 25th, 2000, 05:33 PM
JoAnn

Dave or anyone who has info on Dawn Princess please e-mail or post reply. We are planning a Nov cruise to southern Carribean. I am hoping this ship will be comparable to Celebrity. Thanx.

Old Sep 27th, 2000, 07:16 PM
mike

Hi Deb, <BR> <BR>I am back. We may have exchanged e-mail since my trip, but I was researching my next cruise and came across this posting. I loved the dawn and the itinerary. We got bumped from our flight on the way back, so I have tickets burning a hole in my pocket. We were planning a cruise in december on the dawn, but work interfered. the prices were great. I think we'll be doing the dawn in January. This time I think we're doing the S.C. voyager itinerary. Which includes St Thomas, St. Kitts, Martinique, Isla Margarita and curacao. <BR>I had a great time on my cruise. If you want any specifics, let me know. I also loved San Juan, so if you can get some time to see old san juan, take it. <BR>Have a great time! <BR> <BR>Mike