we are going to be on the Equinox in Jan and have booked some other excursions witht the ship but thought we would go it alone at these two ports.
We like to look at the views, good scenery, beaches, shop,eat, drink and sees the sights.
It will just be my husband and I.
Any recommendations for lunch would also be appreciated. ( We do not like seafood or anything too spicy - Enjoy Italian or a good steak )
( We have already been to Playa Del Carmen and Cancun)
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 InvigorateX Male Enhancement
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware