My parents are leaving soon for a cruise from St. Petersburg to Moscow and they're wondering if they need to bring electric adaptors and converters to charge Kindles, cameras, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 2 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 3 Help! RCCL AOS
- 4 Cabin choices
- 5 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 6 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 7 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 11 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 12 Take it when you see it
- 13 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 14 Choosing a first cruise
- 15 Almost serious
- 16 Did it! Booked!
- 17 Beaches from cruise
- 18 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 21 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 22 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 23 Parking for Celebrity
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague