A friend of mine who is an Indian passport holder, is booked for a cruise in end of August. This cruise reenters Canada 2-3 times from US land/water. She urgently wants to know if a single entry visa would suffice as she has heard that it could provided the 2nd entry is not from non US international waters. Can someone verify this or point me towards some reputable source please.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 4 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 5 Almost serious
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome