Am hoping for some help please!
I have a cruise booked but have been given a MUCH lower quote with Cruises-n-more. It's almost final payment date so although they have a $75 cancellation fee it wouldn't really affect me as if I need to cancel after this date I would use my insurance.
Anyways, the quote is $300 less than what I'm paying and my current agent cannot match it so my question is - has anyone any experience with this company?
Have read a few bad reviews but am very tempted!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/artroser-pl/
- 2 Take it when you see it
- 3 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 4 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 7 Almost serious
- 8 Did it! Booked!
- 9 Beaches from cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 12 Scenic cruise advice
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 16 Cabin choices
- 17 Help! RCCL AOS
- 18 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 19 Parking for Celebrity
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 23 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 24 National Geographic Quest
- 25 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available