Reload this Page >

drink cards on Princess

Search

drink cards on Princess

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:16 AM
ingrid

drink cards on Princess

I just read in a recent travel magazine that princess does offer a weekly "soda drink" card. However, I can't find anything on their website. Does anybody know about this?

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:30 AM
crab

Yes they have a soda card along with a wine card you can purchase. The first day on board they advise you all the specials. I don't recall the price of the soda but it was reasonable for anyone who would drink more than one coke a day. They also have a wine card that offers a choice of wines at 6 for $120. A 15% tip is added to the card price. This info is based on a cruise I did on the Princess Regal last Sept.

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:48 PM
Lenore

The soda cards are $22.50 per person for unlimited fountain soda drinks. Princess carries Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and ginger ale (I think). You cannot get cans of soda with the card, only soda fountain drinks. There is no automatic tip when you order a fountain drink with the card. If you drink more than two sodas a day, it's worth it.

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:26 PM
ingrid

Thanks for the info. Are these cards valid during all the meals, too? I'll probably get them for my kids.

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:02 PM
Paul Therault

The cards are valid anywhere and at any time on the ship. I never asked about room-service.<BR><BR>Paul