We're taking a cruise from Barcelona for 8 days. We're flying from Los Angeles 1 day before and leaving 1 day after to go sightseeing Barcelona. @bilboburgler said "Barcelona has one district famous for pick pockets but no high levels of violent crime." I would like to know where is that.
What is there that we HAVE to go see? Time is limited, I know but that's all we have.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Verizon @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 5 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 6 Almost serious
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 13 Mississippi River Cruise
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 roommate wanted
- 16 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 17 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 18 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 19 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 20 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Scenic cruise advice
- 23 Small Ship Alaska
- 24 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking consumer beware