I've been searching cruise lines and haven't found the sort of itinerary that I'm looking for. That may mean very little, because I have never been on a cruise and other than Fodors, where I visit daily, I'm not on any other boards, nor do I know how best to search for cruises.
My "perfect cruise" would include a Norwegian fjord or two, and St Petersburg, Russia.
My perfect cruise would NOT cost 10K USD for a couple.
So I'm looking for a moderate cruise line, not luxury, and a shortish cruise that would hit a Norwegian fjord and St P.
Is there such a thing?
I've found a ferry from Norway to St. P. but have no idea if the ferry accommodations would be pleasant. I was thinking I could do a short Norway cruise, then tack on a visit to St. P. if I couldn't find an all-in-one trip.
Looking for ideas and feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 AOL @ 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt baba!
- 3 Take it when you see it
- 4 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 5 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 6 Choosing a first cruise
- 7 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 8 Almost serious
- 9 Did it! Booked!
- 10 Beaches from cruise
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 13 Scenic cruise advice
- 14 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 17 Cabin choices
- 18 Help! RCCL AOS
- 19 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 20 Parking for Celebrity
- 21 Costa Maya beach
- 22 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 24 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 25 National Geographic Quest