I am leaving on the Carnival Splendor cruise this Saturday forNew England/Canada. I am wondering if I will be able to do the below ports on my own without paying for the expensive excursions. Are the sites walking distance from the port or will I need to take a taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/alpha-pro-testobuild/
- 2 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 3 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 4 Help! RCCL AOS
- 5 Cabin choices
- 6 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 7 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 8 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 12 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 13 Take it when you see it
- 14 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 15 Choosing a first cruise
- 16 Almost serious
- 17 Did it! Booked!
- 18 Beaches from cruise
- 19 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 22 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 23 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 24 Parking for Celebrity
- 25 Costa Maya beach