My wife and I are taking a cruise in the Caribbean and to the Panama Canal on the Holland America ship Volendam in December. We are looking at booking shore excursions in advance and wonder if anyone has been on this cruise and has any recommendations of excursions to sign up for or to avoid.
In particular, we are wondering about the Rain Forest Tram or Tortuguero Canal excursions in Puerto Limon and the Aerial Tram or Portobelo Market tour in Colon.
Our guess is that we can do well on our own in Aruba and Curacao. We also looked at the guided bike tour or guided nature walk on Half Moon Cay.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.cluesforhealth.com/essential-trim-gc/
- 2 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 3 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome