ship and itinerary help

May 18th, 2000, 06:23 PM
steve

ship and itinerary help

My wife and i are 30 and we are booked on are second cruise with galaxy going to barbados antigua croix lucia st thomas.we have an opportunity to change ships to the rccl grandeur going to aruba curaco and st thomas. we heard the galaxy is nicer but the crowd is much older and not as lively. if anyone has been on either ship or itinerary please give me an idea on which we would enjoy most Thanks to anyone

May 20th, 2000, 07:44 AM
Parrot Mom

What do you want to do? Frankly, I would avoid the Aruba, Curacao and St. Thomas, but you have St. Thomas on the other itinerary.. Personally we never pick a ship for "crowd" and never have...no matter what our age..but prefer the ports. It sounds like that ship has more days at sea..is that what you want...we happen to like that too. We did take a cruise ship that went to Barbados, St. Lucia, but have never been to Antigua or Croix.. We spent a week in St. Thomas two years ago and believe me it's good for shopping or for going oveto the other islands for snorkeling and beaches.. We thought (and this was years ago) that St. Lucia was worthwhile and Barbados looked like a place I wouldn't mind going back for a week.. Have fun making a decision..

Search this Thread