Seaborn Cruise company

Aug 28th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Original Poster

Seaborn Cruise company

Has anyone taken the Seabourn Cruise Line 14 day trip to Greece? We have only taken one cruise and that was a Viking Rhine cruise which was all in all a good experience. All of our prior trips overseas have been on our own and we are not sure an ocean cruise is for us. We would appreciate any feedback regarding Seabourn and their Greece cruise.
Aug 28th, 2018, 06:57 AM

First, it's Seabourn not Seaborn.

Second, Seabourn is an excellent "ultra luxury" small ship cruise that consistently gets high raves from its clientele. They have a very high percentages of repeat customers. I would rate them significantly higher than Viking so if you enjoyed traveling on Viking you should be very happy sailing with Seabourn.

Third, what are exactly are your concerns?

Fourth, you should post your question on cruisecritic.com - there are lots of "cruise experts" there. You'll also find loads of general reviews for Seabourn as well as specific reviews of their "Greek Cruise". When you re-post on cruisecritic you should list your specific concerns as the experts there will be please to address them for you.
Aug 29th, 2018, 05:26 AM
Original Poster

I actually edited my post with the correct spelling but apparently it did not take.
I don't have a specific concerns just seeking anyone's experience with Seabourn. I have heard that it is a very reputable cruise company but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks for the suggestion on cruisecritic.com I wasn't aware of the site.

Search this Thread