We are plannung to book a cruise with the sapphire Princess from Tianijn Xingang (Peking) to Singapure in November 2014. Can anybody give us some information about the ports of call, whether it is advisable to plan excursions ourselves or to take part in organized excursions. Which organized excursions are advisable? Has anyone written a trip report about this cruise trip? Is it advisable to book the cruise separately from the flights in order to stay for a few days in Peking and in Singapure?
Thank you very much in advance for your rely.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 National Geographic Quest
- 2 Almost serious
- 3 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 4 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 5 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 6 Mississippi River Cruise
- 7 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 8 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 roommate wanted
- 11 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 15 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 16 Costa Maya beach
- 17 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 18 Scenic cruise advice
- 19 Small Ship Alaska
- 20 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise