Notices

Room locations on Royal Clipper

Jan 15th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Original Poster

Room locations on Royal Clipper

Looking at a first time cruise to the Mediterranean in Sept. but the Category we wanted is already sold out. Can anyone comment on the Commodore Deck as far as location goes? It's the lowest level of the ship - I'm not sure if this means the portholes are under water at times or all the time and if motion is felt the lower in the ship you go. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jan 20th, 2010, 03:40 AM

Mid ship, the lower you, go is the best place to be if you don't want to feel it if the seas get rough! Port holes are NEVER under the water - I think that would be neat, like a glass bottom boat! You do not want to be near the engines however, because you may hear them. Call your TA and ask to be put on the waitlist for the catagory cabin you want. I am sure people will cancel before September and you have a good chance of getting what you want!
Jan 20th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Original Poster

Thanks bonniejns - appreciate your comments. As it turns out, we have chosen another date that has a great sale on so we're splurging on the deluxe suite which is on the main deck. Good suggestion about going on a waitlist though - never thought of that option. Happy travels!

Search this Thread