Notices

river cruise from Paris,

Oct 8th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Original Poster

river cruise from Paris,

never been on a river cruise (my wife and I). is there a big difference between the different lines.

We are planning to spend a few days in London then train to Paris and take 8 day cruise fron Maris (includes Noprmandy). Intirnariees all seem about the same. I like to take an early morning walk. Will that be a problem .
Oct 10th, 2012, 05:07 AM

I shouldnt think that it will be a problem !
I have recently been on a river cruise in Paris for 5 days, and i loved every moment of it.
During research we found out that there is not much difference in the cruise lines, just the amount of people on board.
We found out this by looking at reviews at cruise.co.uk/cruise-reviews this gave us a great insight into other peoples opinions.
You will have a great time
Oct 10th, 2012, 06:23 AM

To be honest, most of the river cruise companies use the same small group of local guides, so what distinguishes them is the onboard experience, and it does differ by line. Some are decidedly more luxurious than others; cabin sizes differ; food quality differs; and other policies differ (free Wi-Fi for example). Do your research and find the line that's best for you.
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM

Totally agree with Doug. We also look for the last minute deals that many offer.

Search this Thread