Reload this Page >

problems on Majesty

Search

problems on Majesty

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17th, 1999, 03:16 PM
sandy

problems on Majesty

I've heard there are prblems with the first trip to Bermuda on NCL's revamped Majesty. Some passenger's flew home. Problems with water, laundry, etc. Has anyone heard more. <BR>Lots on AOL cruise critic but I can't access it and for those who can messages are being deleted as quickly as posted.

Old Apr 17th, 1999, 11:10 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>The stretched Majesty has not begun it's season to Bermuda. <BR> <BR>Paul Therault <BR>Affordable Cruises & Travel

Old Apr 17th, 1999, 11:10 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>The stretched Majesty has not begun it's season to Bermuda. <BR> <BR>Paul Therault <BR>Affordable Cruises & Travel

Old Apr 18th, 1999, 02:31 PM
sandy

The Majesty sailed from Boston to Bermuda last Sunday. There was an article in the paper and on news of a fire in the pizzaria before it sailed even. Our cruise agent called the purser as he could not reach NCL and he verified 43 passengers flew home and other problems. <BR>

Old Apr 19th, 1999, 04:16 AM
Parrot Mom

Paul...theNorweigan Majesty did sail last Sunday. According to Boston Sunday Globe the ship was not quite finished in Germany..workmen sent over to finish up-they hit 35 foot swells from Germany to Boston...many of the men were sick...they worked on ship all day and night Saturday... The ship should never have been allowed to sail last week.... When they did there was a fire in the piazzaria-a firefighter on vacation attempted to put it out and inhaled fumes (documented in the local media). Thre was another fire according to posting on AOL in Bermuda.... In all honesty the passengers should be given FULL refund. <BR> <BR>I expect to be on the Majesty in five weeks--for my fifth cruise-- Although there will be some improvements I am sorry that the original owners sold the ship...The Norweigan Majesty will just be another ship in the NCL line...whereas the Royal Majesty was something special. Oh yes, I am scheduled for the Norweigan Sky in October... <BR> <BR>If another ship decides to make Boston their homeport it too will become very popular...