My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 4 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 5 Help! RCCL AOS
- 6 Cabin choices
- 7 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 8 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 12 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 13 Take it when you see it
- 14 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 15 Choosing a first cruise
- 16 Almost serious
- 17 Did it! Booked!
- 18 Beaches from cruise
- 19 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 22 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 23 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 24 Parking for Celebrity
- 25 Costa Maya beach