My husband and I, along with my sister-in-law and her husband are looking into Alaskan cruises for 2014. We are all over age 50 and will not be traveling with children. We don't want a huge cruise ship. I had my mind set on Regent seven Seas but was not impressed with reviews on cruise critic. The other option was Holland America. Any experiences or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~844~853:3131 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Take it when you see it
- 3 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 4 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 7 Almost serious
- 8 Did it! Booked!
- 9 Beaches from cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 12 Scenic cruise advice
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 16 Cabin choices
- 17 Help! RCCL AOS
- 18 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 19 Parking for Celebrity
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 23 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 24 National Geographic Quest
- 25 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available