We are planning our honeymoon for Sept 01.
We are thinking about a five day stay in Athens followed by a 7 day cruise on Royal Olympic ?stella solaris, triton, odysseus.
My questions are:
How is this cruise line and these older boats? Service, comfort, safety?
Can you see Crete and Santorini in 1 day?
Which are the essential Greek Islands to see?
Please note we are first time cruisers
Thanks for the help and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 2 Almost serious
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 7 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 8 National Geographic Quest
- 9 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 10 Mississippi River Cruise
- 11 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise