Just got off the QM2 after a 10 night cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first time on this ship.
The things I loved about the QM2 were:
1) Cabin closet space.
2)Balcony with Plexiglas bottom so that the ocean could be seen even when in bed.
3) High quality bathroom products
4)Terry Cloth bathrobe and slippers
5) Daytime Lectures, Classes and Classical Concerts (too many to attend all)
6) Low-key, but interesting Entertainment Director
7) Beautiful décor
8) Good Food in Dining Room
9) Many bars and lounges with entertainment
10) Fast room service
11) Extremely friendly fellow passengers
The things I didn’t like:
1) Very bad Server in dining room
2) Buffet restaurant sub par with poor food and awkward set-up.
3) Limited room service menu, even for breakfast
4) Too many formal and semi-formal evenings
5) Evening entertainment
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take it when you see it
- 2 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 3 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Did it! Booked!
- 7 Beaches from cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 10 Scenic cruise advice
- 11 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 15 Cabin choices
- 16 Help! RCCL AOS
- 17 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 18 Parking for Celebrity
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 21 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 22 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 23 National Geographic Quest
- 24 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 25 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..