Notices

Port Everglades Parking

Nov 10th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Original Poster

Port Everglades Parking

We are driving to Florida in January and taking a cruise out of Port Everglades. Any suggestions re where to leave the car such as cruise dock (do we have to reserve ahead?) some other parking with a shuttle to port or a hotel where we could stay prior to the cruise and leave the car there with shuttle service to the dock.
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:43 AM

This port is used primarily for cruise ships and as such has it's own parking lots for those who drive-in.

Last I heard, they were even offering (some) indoor parking, and I believe it was a set rate of $12 per day (indoor or outside parking). I know of no other parking nearby.
Nov 19th, 2006, 04:19 AM

Go to Airport parking! We have used them a number of times and couldn't be happier with them. They are close to the port and have a free shuttle to and from the port. And they charge $6 a day vs, $12 at the port! They are very easy to get to from 95. They can be reached at 954-764-1008 and autorent.com- (their OLD name so also tryairportportparking.com They are also in Miami but you now have to get a $20 cab to the port here. We've tried other places but this is best and closest to port.

Search this Thread