My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miss world 2017
- 2 National Geographic Quest
- 3 Almost serious
- 4 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 5 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 6 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 7 Mississippi River Cruise
- 8 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 9 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 roommate wanted
- 12 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 13 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 16 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 17 Costa Maya beach
- 18 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 22 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 23 Viking consumer beware
- 24 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel