Tomorrow, my Lady Wife and I will fly on a big, silver bird to Portland, OR.
From there we shall trek by way of Amtrak to Vancouver to take the MS Oosterdam* North to Seward, AK.
Donning our mukluks and snowshoes, we shall proceed to Anchorage, where native guides have been employed to lead us through "the real Alaska" all the way to Whittier, AK.
We shall then relax from our journey of discovery on the MS Pacific Princess as we leisurely motor down the Inside Passage back to Vancouver, and thence home.
I'll be posting, I hope, daily updates. You can follow at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AVAST $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVAST Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 3 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome