I am looking at a Cruise to Alaska on the Norwegian Pearl. I am looking at an outside room that is obstructed. I heard some rooms are only partially obstructed.
Has anyone been on this ship and stayed in an obstructed room. Would love to hear about the rooms. Anyone know what rooms on deck 8 are partially obstructed?
Thank you for all input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 2 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 3 Help! RCCL AOS
- 4 Cabin choices
- 5 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 6 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 7 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 11 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 12 Take it when you see it
- 13 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 14 Choosing a first cruise
- 15 Almost serious
- 16 Did it! Booked!
- 17 Beaches from cruise
- 18 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 21 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 22 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 23 Parking for Celebrity
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague