If you go to Quebec or Montreal and you don't speak French, you won't be allowed to go offshore.
It was posted on Cruise Critic, and everybody's angry, New England cruises are popular!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 3 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 4 Take it when you see it
- 5 Choosing a first cruise
- 6 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 7 Almost serious
- 8 Did it! Booked!
- 9 Beaches from cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 12 Scenic cruise advice
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 15 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 16 Cabin choices
- 17 Help! RCCL AOS
- 18 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 19 Parking for Celebrity
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 23 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 24 National Geographic Quest
- 25 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available