Reload this Page >

Need some insight on the Sun Princess?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Art

Just booked the Sun for a 10 day Mexico cruise. We've cruise on the Grand Princess before and loved it. I know the Sun is smaller, but heard it is very nice.

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Todd

The Sun is a beautiful ship. The decor is much nicer than the Grand. I just got back from the Golden and I would say that the Golden, which the decor was spruced up after the negative feedback about the Grand's decor, reminded me of the Sun only bigger. The Sun has a beautiful atrium and many nice lounges. You will enjoy this ship!

Old Nov 8th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Tracy

Also booked a 10-day on the Sun to Mexico - haven't sailed on the Sun yet, but sailed on the Ocean (a newer sister ship); we loved it (even after sailing on the Golden)...it really was a beautiful ship

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Patty

I love the sun class ships and prefer them to grand class. They are more elegant and understated IMO.

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Theresa

When are you going?<BR><BR>I just booked the Sun Princess for 12/16/02.<BR><BR>I have sailed both Grand and Sea Princess (Sea is sister to Sun) and loved both for different reasons.