We are hoping to take a Viking OCEAN Cruise which stops in the following ports:
I need some help with the MUST SEEs in these locations as we only have 1 to 2 days at each port.
Also if you know of any MUST Try food or cultural item, I would appreciate the information.
We would be going in the winter (December).
St. Tropez, France
Monte Carlo, Monaco
I'm thinking of doing a post cruise 2 day stay in Rome, thus, would have more time to see Rome. The other option is to see Florence and Tuscany. Than fly back via Rome.
I have never been to any of these locations so any information would be very helpful. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.cluesforhealth.com/essential-trim-gc/
- 2 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 3 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 National Geographic Quest
- 11 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome