NCL Sky with kids

Feb 12th, 2002, 04:00 AM
Karen

NCL Sky with kids

We are going next week with our kids(9 & 7) to Belize, Cozumel, Cayman & Roatan. I know this is a new ship but does anyone have any info that would help in picking shore trips suitable for the kids? We are thinking about the Wildlife Adventure in Belize, The Atlantis Sub in either Coz. or Cayman, and maybe the Sightseeing & Beach in Roatan. Has anyone done the Deep Sub trip in Cayman? Any other tips for getting the most out of this trip with the kids? A lot of the trips charge the same for kids as the adults so we want to make sure that kids are really welcome. Are any of the snorkling trips better than others? How is the Kid's Club running on the Sky? I'm sure after vacation week there will be a lot more information available! Thanks for any help you can give us.
Karen

Feb 12th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Karen

Sorry , I put the wrong ship name! We are going on the SUN. Please reply to the new posting. I don't know how to delete this posting!

Feb 15th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Mari

Hi Karen,

I have been on 7 NCL cruises and 4 of them have included my daughter who is now 7 years old. NCL's Kids Club is really great. Last year we tried out the "SKY" and absolutely loved their kids club (it's a new ship) and I hear that the sun is even better. Your children will have a ball. They have food for the kids to snack on and they are taken throughout the ship to make pizzas in the restaurants and go on treasure hunts and even have the kids olympics at the end. My daughter doesn't want to leave by the time the week is over.

Have Fun!!

Search this Thread