Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Cruises (https://www.fodors.com/community/cruises/)
-   -   MS Carousel with an 11 yr. old (girl) ? (https://www.fodors.com/community/cruises/ms-carousel-with-an-11-yr-old-girl-33851/)

Dave Oct 27th, 1998 05:05 AM

MS Carousel with an 11 yr. old (girl) ?

Looking for any info. re: cruising on MS Carousel with our 11 yr. old daughter? Cruising from Barbados Jan.4/99. Has anyone been recently? This is our first cruise ever. Please reply. Thanks,Dave.

Keith Oct 27th, 1998 02:59 PM

Go for it!!! We have done this cruise in January 1997 and the kids there were having a ball. The ship is smaller, but the activities they have for children will keep them busy. There were never running around. The ports-of-call were very good and will be very exciting for children of all ages. If you want more information, just e-mail us. We have outlined our experiences on the cruise for another couple that is going on the Carousel.

Keith Oct 27th, 1998 03:00 PM

Go for it!!! We have done this cruise in January 1997 and the kids there were having a ball. The ship is smaller, but the activities they have for children will keep them busy. There were never running around. The ports-of-call were very good and will be very exciting for children of all ages. If you want more information, just e-mail us. We have outlined our experiences on the cruise for another couple that is going on the Carousel.

Dave Oct 27th, 1998 03:45 PM

Keith, thanks a bundle for your prompt reply. Please e-mail whatever you think we can use re:this cruise. Thanks again, looking forward to our cruise. Will let you know how things went. Dave

Keith Nov 1st, 1998 02:51 PM

Dave: I sent you a long e-mail about this cruise. I hope that you received it. If not, just let me know.

Dave Nov 1st, 1998 05:18 PM

Keith: Thank you once agaqin for the info. Your e-mail re: the cruise is much appreciated. You say the dress code on this cruise is very casual? What exactly should we pack? We have travelled to the Caribbean a few times but this is our first cruise. On previous trips, my wife says we always pack too much! Any ideas??? Thanks, Dave.

Dave Nov 1st, 1998 05:19 PM

Keith: Thank you once agaqin for the info. Your e-mail re: the cruise is much appreciated. You say the dress code on this cruise is very casual? What exactly should we pack? We have travelled to the Caribbean a few times but this is our first cruise. On previous trips, my wife says we always pack too much! Any ideas??? Thanks, Dave.