Has anyone heard of this cruiseline or this ship? What type of people travel on it, i.e. older couples, families, singles? How are the accomodations, food, entertainment, etc...?
Any input would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 4 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 5 Almost serious
- 6 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 7 National Geographic Quest
- 8 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 9 Mississippi River Cruise
- 10 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise