Looking to take a Mediterranean cruise the first week of May 2018 and am looking for some tips. The cruise we are looking at would be leaving from Rome, and would be traveling to Venice, a couple places in Croatia, Greece, Malta, and back to Rome.
My questions are:
1. Is the first week of May an ideal time to go on a Mediterranean cruise?
2. What would the weather be like?
3. What should I (a mid 20's woman) pack?
4. Any other advise?
We would be in Europe for 4 weeks. A day in Rome before the cruise, a 12 day cruise, three days in Rome after the cruise, and then an additional two weeks traveling through Spain and Portugal.
Am looking for advise for the cruise specifically, but would appreciate any advise for the whole trip (especially the packing!), as this is my first trip spanning more than two weeks!
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 2 Almost serious
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 7 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 8 National Geographic Quest
- 9 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 10 Mississippi River Cruise
- 11 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 12 roommate wanted
- 13 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 16 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Costa Maya beach
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Small Ship Alaska
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise