Looking for cruise with "maximum babeology-

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Randy

Looking for cruise with "maximum babeology-

"for 2 single guys in May.Any ideas?

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Sara

Try Carnival Victory, Triumph or Destiny.

Old Jan 19th, 2002, 12:19 AM
Paul Therault

<BR>Hi Randy,<BR><BR>Are yuou looking for 65 year old bab-ettes or 14 year old weeney-ettes?<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jan 19th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Randy

Paul...20-35 years old is my preference!

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 12:58 AM
Paul Therault

<BR>Hi Randy,<BR><BR>Along with the Carnival mega-ships (except for the Destiny out of San Juan) the RCCL Explorer, Voyager or Adventure are great. The Adventure (newest ship) has some great prices but all still higher than Carnival.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Hmmm...

If you are really looking for "babes", you would do better going to a spring break destination like Cancun, Jamaica or Florida in March or April.<BR>A cruise would be a crap shoot. Not all Carnival sailings are party boats - although your chances would be greater on Carnival.<BR>If you want to "cruise" - both on the seas and for ladies, you should book a singles cruise. Do a search on a search engine for singles cruises and several agents specializing in this should come up. Most singles cruises tend to be booked on Carnival ships

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>I do not think Randy is looking for Cancun. Also specific singles cruises will have older passengers. Windjammer Barefoot is great but the pickens' are slim.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 04:55 AM
Alex

Maximum Babeology? How old are you 17? I agree, you'd be happier in Cancun on spring break.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:08 AM
Kate

hey,<BR>I hope he isn't 17, if he is looking for 35 year olds!!!

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:04 AM
xman

Why not just go to Hedonism?<BR><BR>And Kate I thought the rule of thumb was that women reach their prime by that time and men at 18-21. If he is why not taake advantage of it Hahahaha.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:53 AM
try

Try RSVP.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Sally

Singles cruises are fun and definitely have alot more singles onboard. Not only will you have those with the group but also those who just happen to be on the ship. Make sure to attend the initial singles party which is held the first nite. Don't want to advertise those i've used so just use a search engine: single travel or single cruises.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Paul Therault

As I stated previously, specific singles cruises for "babes" in his age group are not a positive. Except for singles Windjammer Barefoot.<BR><BR>What do you think of the singles age profile on those cruises Sally?<BR><BR>Paul<BR><BR>