I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Almost serious
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Mississippi River Cruise
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 roommate wanted
- 14 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 15 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 16 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 17 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Small Ship Alaska
- 22 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 23 Viking consumer beware
- 24 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?