Reload this Page >

Just back from New Year's Cruise on Inspiration

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 02:36 PM
alexa

From reading different messages posted on this message board, I wasn't sure what to expect from Inspiration. We paid a good amount of money for this cruise, since it was New Years but were not really happy with this particular cruise. The food is just very average, be it in the main dining room or anywhere else on the ship. The food was never hot enough, the soups were always luke warm. Many times, we and our tablemates had to send entrees back because they were not edible.<BR> Many teenagers and not so teenagers were really getting drunk everyday. Some were barely standing on their feet at the end of the night (women and men).<BR> After New Years night, the cleaning staff did not do a good job of cleaning all the puke from the night before.<BR> The room stewards were nowhere to be seen during the day.(Maybe because all the tips for the staff was charged to our Sign and Sail card on the first day of cruising). <BR>So when I wanted to ask where did my night gown disppeared to, there was nobody to ask.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 06:07 AM
Desire

And when they asked you to to give an excellent rating on your comment cards, did you? They really push that.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Paul Therault

Geez, they stole your nightgown?

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 06:25 AM
Peter

Just another typical &quot;fun ship&quot; cruise.

Old Jan 9th, 2003, 03:48 PM
officertom

Now now, Alexa--no one stole your gown. Don't you remember, you left it in my cabin for 3 nights running.