My wife and i plan to cruise the Baltic this summer. We will be flying from Los Angeles. Would it be best to spend a few days on land (Copenhagen) or have our jet lag on the boat?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL Online + 1800/681/7208 Password recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h SUP0RT 24by7
- 2 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 3 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 4 Almost serious
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome