Vikings river cruises

Old Mar 3rd, 2018, 03:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vikings river cruises

My husband and I are invited to go on a group trip later this year on Viking River Cruises. Have any of you heard of this company or had any experience on their cruises? They seem expensive to me. Thank you.
Old Mar 3rd, 2018, 06:34 AM

Viking River Cruises has been around for years. They are one of the biggest River Cruise Line companies and are discussed often on this forum. type "Viking river Cruises in the Search box and you'll find scores of threads with helpful information. Also, there's tons on info about them at cruise critic.com
Old Mar 6th, 2018, 10:40 AM

All river cruises tend to be more expensive than ocean cruises for a couple of reasons. Ships are smaller so less passengers to share the expenses plus the river cruises generally include a half day local tours. But, in general, we find river cruises are good value. And Viking has been around forever with good service. There are river cruise companies that are more up scale.