My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 2 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 3 Almost serious
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Mississippi River Cruise
- 12 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 13 roommate wanted
- 14 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 15 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 16 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 17 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Costa Maya beach
- 20 Scenic cruise advice
- 21 Small Ship Alaska
- 22 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 23 Viking consumer beware
- 24 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel