Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Travel Topics > Cruises
Reload this Page >

How far in advance does Carnival release schedule and prices for the following year?

How far in advance does Carnival release schedule and prices for the following year?

Dec 30th, 2002, 06:04 PM
rrr

I want to book our first cruise on Pride out of Los Angeles for June 2004. Any idea when I can expect their schedule for summer 2004 to be released?

Dec 30th, 2002, 06:37 PM
Cruiser

The website I justed looked at already has the 2004 schedule.
Try: www.icruise.com
Then type in the ship you want and the dates will come up. Click on the date you want and it will give you rates, etc.
Happy cruising!!

Dec 30th, 2002, 07:37 PM
rrr

Cruiser- I just tried icruise.com as you suggested. They do list dates for summer 2004 sailings but state that all cabins are "closed" for those sailings. I called Carnival directly and ended up taling to the world's least congenial person with the lowest IQ. She said Carnival is booking on the Pride through March 2004, but didn't know when summer 2004 would open up for bookings. She guessed November 2003. I find that hard to believe. Anyone???

Dec 30th, 2002, 11:44 PM
Paul Therault

Hi rr,

The 2004 summer schedule for the Pride is listed. It is taking over for the Elation and it will leave for 7 night cruises on Sundays.

Whether the res. agents have the prices in their computer may be questionable. They certainly can not tell you anything if it does not show up on their screen. They do guess but they are not the Marketing Department. Just keep calling every week. I really do not think you will have to wati until next November.

Paul

Dec 31st, 2002, 04:48 AM
Webbie

rr --- check this URL:
http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=1483

They show Pride's voyages for the entire year.

Specifically, you can look at June 2003 dates and prices inside, outside, balcony and suite for 7-day cruises.

Dec 31st, 2002, 08:05 AM
Webbie

Ooooooooooooooooops! <very red face>

I misread the dates here.

Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:10 AM
Webbie

rr --- check this URL:
http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=1483

They show Pride's voyages for the entire year.

Specifically, you can look at June 2003 dates and prices inside, outside, balcony and suite for 7-day cruises.