we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 CHARTER 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact CHARTER Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 3 Help! RCCL AOS
- 4 Vking Ocean Cruises 2019?
- 5 Cabin choices
- 6 Hotel -Miami before cruise
- 7 ALASKAN CRUISE
- 8 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Vking Mediterrnean Odyssey Ocean Cruises by Viking
- 12 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 13 Rhine River or Mosel Cruise info
- 14 Take it when you see it
- 15 Travel time needed from Basel to Zurich airport?
- 16 Choosing a first cruise
- 17 Almost serious
- 18 Did it! Booked!
- 19 Beaches from cruise
- 20 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 23 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 24 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 25 Parking for Celebrity