Greg Gallagher Poll

Apr 27th, 2001, 05:32 AM
Peter

Greg Gallagher Poll

I'm getting tired of scrolling to the bottom of his post. Lets take a poll of fodorites to determine if poor Greg should get a free cruise from either Liberty Travel or RCCL. Regardless of how many times he tries to tell us differenct - thats what this is all about - a free vacation. P.S. - Greg, I can't believe you thought RCCL really posted a reply - you probably even tried the phoney email address I used!!!!

Apr 27th, 2001, 09:53 AM
steven

Message: I'm getting tired of this as well. As near as I can figure every time you reply to Greg he gets what he wants. Attention. May I suggest you stop addressing him. He will then have nothing to reply to.

Also, bit of advice Peter. You better hope RCCL doesn't see your post they may consider it a legal issue that Greg can use against them and you as well.

Apr 27th, 2001, 12:30 PM
Yes Peter

A cruise for ONE.

Who else would want to be on that cruise with him?

He needs free and full reign of the ship. He needs to set the itinery, the menu, the activities, the excursions, the entertainment and maybe bust through a few cabin walls and create his own size of suite...better yet, he needs to recruit, hire and train all of the employees first. Next, he needs to pick the china, silver, linens and oh shucks, let him "do" the curtains and select the types of gin, vodka and scotch that he should have access to.

Come on people, help me out here, if WE can get this for "him" lets' spell out all of the DEMANDS right here so that we can END THIS.
Also, we can work on "his" manifest of passengers for good old fashion travel fun. I put some of the world leaders at the top of the passenger list. Maybe they could argue with each other till one drops...ignore the purpose of travel altogether.
We can not let "him" suck the JOY and FUN out of cruising...
Let's pack his clothes too. I peg him most comfortable in those fat white socks worn with open toe sandals with no pedicure so the nails stick through the socks. Lets get him LOTS of "baby" blue clothes too.
Come on FED UP FODOR POSTERS...lets get this show on the road(water).

Apr 27th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Lynn

I say "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"! He's not using it anyway.

Apr 27th, 2001, 02:05 PM
Leanne

Yep feed right into it with the rest of the lemmings. I agree with Steven. Peter is bordering dangerously on a libel/slander lawsuit. Stop discussing it and he will probably go away.

Apr 27th, 2001, 07:23 PM
Susan

I think the guy just had a bad week and needs to argue with someone, anyone about anything.
If nothing else, I feel really sorry for his poor wife. Just think what she must have to deal with on an everyday basis. Yikes!!
Let's take up a collection, send the wife on a cruise (by herself) and let her escape from this wacko for a while.

Apr 27th, 2001, 10:50 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Peter,

If you read all his posts you will find a sentence where he states he did receive a credit voucher from RCCL that he can use for his next cruise. He just likes to aggravate. Strange, he is well versed and articulate. He should be putting his education to better use. How anyone can take all the abuse he receives is beyond me. He really needs help.

I really liked your post from RCCL. It made my day.

Do not worry about the legality. The registered name is Royal Caribbean International (RCI). RCCL is just a moniker.

Paul

Apr 29th, 2001, 01:35 PM
Kissmyass

I dont think Greg is a real person. I think he is a computer.